24 January 2011

Color My Toes with "No More Waity Katie"

Oh my.  Beginning next month I can paint my toes in honor of Kate Middleton.  I must say that this must be a British kind of thing.  The cosmetic company, butter, is launching a new color "No More Waity, Katie" which is going to be "grayish-blue and glitter infused".  Hmmm.  I would think Gold might be a more appropriate hue for the latest Royal lady.  I wonder if this new polish has a shelf life of over 8 years since Kate has had to wait quite some time for her walk down the aisle.  More importantly, I wonder how long a pedicure would last on my feet as I am standing among the thousands in April?

Their web-site is quite hip and makes me wonder if I just might be able to be cool enough to have blue toes.  Certainly my fingernails won't be able to handle such a posh vibrancy - I'm afraid it might enhance my premature age spots.

This is becoming quite fun!  First a fascinator and now blue toes!

http://www.butterlondon.com/lacquers/grid

No comments:

Post a Comment