30 January 2011

IF THE GLOVE FITS...

Just when the weekend was fading away with no food for fodder or blah for blogging on the Royal Wedding, what to my wondering eyes should appear but news of a souvenir certain to be remembered - Royal Condoms!  What a crowning achievement in the marketing efforts of those seeking to capitalize on the pocketbooks of all those seeking a remembrance of the special occasion.  




The packaging (which evidently does not come for wearing instructions) does promise that it contains a "triumvirate of regal prophylactics", which are "lavishly lubed" and "regally ribbed".  I must check my dictionary because if a triumvirate is a 3 pack this could be a good buy.  As an American mom of 4 young men, this certainly promises to be quite promising as a royal remembrance; I don't think they were looking forward to tea towels and the china was going to prove cumbersome for the luggage.  And, as I have always told my boys "No Glove, No Love!"  


Pip, pip and cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment