24 January 2011

Who do you want at your wedding - Fergie or I?



As we await news of the official invite list, now is the time to really think who would you want at your wedding - Fergie or I?  Sure I am an unknown and do not have a royal title to announce at the reception, but really people inviting Sarah Ferguson to the Royal Wedding is like inviting Sarah Palin to a tea party - the one with china cups not guns!  There's no telling what might happen.  It could be that Fergie is already having her chapeau designed complete with a James Bond camera and microphone ready to sell to the highest bidder. Rumor has it that Oprah Winfrey is stalling the release of Fergie's new show  "Finding Sarah" on the Oxygen network calling it too boring.  All it would take is one royal reception to turn that show around and raise the ratings through the roof!

Although Fergi has made her apologies let's face it, a financially burdened woman who has access to the Royals might just not be the best invitee.  And although I haven't heard if there is an open bar at the party, my instincts tell me that Fergie enjoys a gin or two.  Just close your eyes and imagine P Diddy at the mike and Fergie on the dance floor.  It's not a pretty visualization.  Yes, I have enjoyed myself at many a social function but not at the expense of those around me; my singular goal has always been to insure that everyone had a good time,.

So move aside Fergie and make room for the rest of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment