04 March 2011

Who's Been Sleeping in My Bed?

Imagine my shock, when much to my chagrin, I should find Will and Kate in my bed tonight.  I knew that they were having a hard time deciding on their honeymoon and did not realize that they were considering my hometown.  



Yes, Midlothian Virginia is the site of the first commercial mines in the United States which harkens to Kate's ancestors and yes, we have the Edgar Allan Poe museum as well as lots of statues on Monument Avenue.  Who knew that Midlothian and Richmond would be a contender?  


All this time I have been focusing on my trip to London when I should be focusing on how I can help the royal pair choose a suitable locale for their trip to wedded bliss.  Meanwhile I hope that they change the sheets in the morn.

1 comment:

  1. How do you think of these things! Love the blog!!! Keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete