19 April 2011

I am a virgin VIRGIN!




One of the most exciting things about my upcoming Royal Wedding trip is the fact that I will be flying Virgin Atlantic to London!  My frequent flyer friends tell me that this is the only way to go and I am looking forward to 7 plus hours of blue skies and bliss.

Reading the web-site description makes flying sound like fun.  I can't choose between 20 movies at home and I certainly don't control my own remote.  And although my car's GPS finds a way to get me where I am going, it certainly does list my air speed nor does it have a radar control (as I unfortunately found out on a recent highway excursion).

My real hope was to score a guest pass for the "Club Room" in Dulles as well as Heathrow.  The glowing accounts of the Londson establishment makes my 4 star hotel sound dull.  A salon, hut tub, shoe polish, made-to-order sandwiches, massage and much more!  

Of course, flying first class is always an option -  if you don't have kids to put through college.  Or should I call it Upper Class.   I can't imagine being able to pay the toll for that although those seats/beds do look rather comfy.  Free peanuts and pretzels may be my best best - which is more than I got the first time I lost my virginity!  

No comments:

Post a Comment