26 April 2011

Wellies for the Wedding?

Rain, rain go away - come again another day!  It appears that the latest forecast is overcast and the royal couple may be showered with more than love on their wedding day.  For those who want the real deal here is the UK weather report:   http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/royal-wedding/8472240/Royal-wedding-heavy-rain-forecast-for-big-day.html.

Here in the United States we have the ever so fashionable poncho for major outings but I don't think it will lend much ambience to my fascinator.  And, unfortunately my wellies would definitely take me over the luggage weight limit.  What's a girl to do?

But as my hubby reminded one of his favorite movie lines from "Dumb and Dumber" if there is a one in a million chance, then there's still a chance.  So here's hoping for sunny skies.

No comments:

Post a Comment