27 April 2011

London is Loverly

We have arrived. First impressions: Heathrow Airport is not ready for Olympics. Expess is great way to get into town. Jet lag is hell. British have better sense of humor than I thought. Mary is a great traveling companion. Exchange rate not so good. This is easy town to walk around providing you know which way to look for cars. Coventry Garden has lots of pigeons. Hard to find Pepsi with crushed ice. Will let you know more later. On our way to afternoon matins at St Paul Cathedral. Going to light candle for Diana.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you are having a bloody blast, love!!! I need tips from you when you return for my trip in November!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fabulous Time Lady Cynthia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you arrived safely!!! I will be following you closely!

    ReplyDelete