29 April 2011

Princess Diaries

Dear diary

Today was incredible. I woke early and was so excited because it was the wedding day. Although I had been planning this occasion for months it was hard to believe the day was finally here. After a long bath I took extra care getting ready. I already had planned on my outfit but was still anxious that I would look alright. My ride was right on time and as we were headed out I couldn't believe the crowds. Everyone said there would be throngs but nothing can prepare you for the sheer joy of it all. My driver was quite adept at managing his way through the streets. I don't know if it was because of my smile or the royal flags but everyone was taking hundreds of pictures as we wound our way toward the Abbey. One journalist even tried to hitch a ride with us. Cheeky lass! My smile never faded and the skies never shed a drop! Will was so handsome and Harry was on his best behavior. The ride to the Palace was probably one of my favorite moments. And the kiss!

Many people don't believe that dreams can come true and many don't see all the goodness and love that surrounds them. Today my dream came true in being just a small part of this big world. Anyone can be a queen for a day if you just believe.

Good night and God bless us all!

Lady Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment